You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Identity: ARETEX, SAU
CIF (Spanish corporate tax ID): A08044182
Postal address: Rial de Sa Clavella 89, ARENYS DE MAR (08350) Barcelona
Phone number: 937959980
1.1. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
1.2. OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA
The data requested on website forms are generally obligatory (except when the specific field otherwise specifies) to comply with the purposes established. Therefore, if you do not provide them or they are not provided properly, we shall not be able to attend to your request, without prejudice to the fact that you may be able to freely view the contents of the Website.
1.3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DOES ARETEX PROCESS USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided via the Website will be processed by ARETEX, SAU pursuant to these aims:
• To manage, process and respond to Users’ requests, questions, incidents and queries, when they provide their data with the subject ‘Contact’ to the email address email@example.com. Users’ data shall be kept for this purpose until the time at which a User opposes or revokes his or her consent.
• To evaluate candidates during staff selection processes when Users submit a CV with the subject 'Work with us' to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Users’ data shall be kept for this purpose until the time at which a User opposes or revokes his or her consent.
• To periodically send Users, including electronically, commercial communications related to the products, services, promotions, offers, events and news that may be of interest to them, when Users have provided consent by ticking the pertinent verification box or, as applicable, oppose or revoke their consent.
• To keep Users informed about new items and innovations of ARETEX, SAU on social media sites, if Users become followers of ARETEX, SAU on its profiles. Users who do not wish to keep receiving commercial communications about ARETEX, SAU on social media should just stop following its profiles
1.4. WHICH USER DATA WILL ARETEX, SAU PROCESS?
ARETEX, SAU will process these categories of Users’ data:
• Identifying data: name, surname(s), ID and date of birth
• Contact details: postal address, email address and phone number
• Employment detail data
• Academic and professional data
1.5. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMISATION TO PROCESS USERS’ DATA?
Processing of Users data by ARETEX, SAU is based on the consent that is requested of Users and may be withdrawn at any time. However, if consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the lawfulness of processing done prior to this date.
Consents obtained for the aforesaid purposes are independent and, therefore, Users may revoke one consent and it will not affect others.
1.6. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL USERS’ DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Data shall not be assigned to third parties, except where there is a legal obligation.
Users’ data may be communicated to the sales network (including franchises and companies in the group to which it belongs), ARETEX, SAU and other organisations that conduct activities necessary for compliance with the described aims, that provide their services in different business areas, with the aim that they are processed by them to send you commercial mailings, including electronically, about products and services that may be of interest to you, if you authorise us by ticking the box enabled for this purpose on the forms on the Website.
1.7. USERS’ RESPONSIBILITY
• Guarantee that the data they provide to ARETEX, SAU are true, exact, complete and up-to-date. To this end, Users shall be responsible for the truthfulness of all data they submit and shall keep the information provided duly updated, so that they reflect the real situation.
• They shall be responsible for false and inexact information provided via the Website and for the damages and losses, direct or indirect, that this act causes to ARETEX, SAU or to third parties.
• To be included in the file of ARETEX, SAU you must be at least 18 years of age.
1.8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the reasons for which ARETEX, SAU processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events and relevant news for Users. Whenever a communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously given consent to receive them.
If any Users wants to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from ARETEX, SAU he or she may request service to be stopped by sending and email to: email@example.com.
1.9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Users may send a written document to ARETEX, SAU with the subject ‘Data protection’ to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of their ID, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revoke the consents given
• Obtain information about whether or not ARETEX, SAU is processing personal data concerning the Users in question
• Access their personal data
• Change inexact or incomplete data
• Request their data to be deleted when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected
• Obtain a limitation in data processing from ARETEX, SAU when any of the conditions set out in data protection regulations are breached
• Request the portability of their data
• File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es) at this address: Spanish Data Protection Agency, Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, if any Users believes that ARETEX, SAU has violated the rights recognised to him or her by applicable regulations on data protection.
The data provided shall be kept for the time during which the commercial relation is maintained and, if the right to cancel or oppose is exercised, they will be kept for two months from the reception date of the notice to cancel or oppose, except in those cases in which pursuant to current legislation in force, ARETEX, SAU has the obligation to keep them for a longer period of time.
1.10. SECURITY MEASURES
ARETEX, SAU shall handle Users' data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keep the obligatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, pursuant to the terms of applicable regulations, adopting the technical and organisational means necessary to guarantee the security of the data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking the current state of technology into account, as well as the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. If the user does not want a cookie to be installed on his hard disk, he must configure his Internet browser to not receive them. Likewise, the user can destroy the cookies freely. In case the user chooses to disable cookies, the quality and speed of the service may decrease and even lose access to some of the services offered in the store.